Huh!? The Series:Ep 2 2/3 Huh!? The Series:Ep 2 2/3

Huh=Hah!

That's fucking hilarious, I'd like to see even more...

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

why, it's jeremy fisher

woah, that's a trip.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Oh fuck yes dude

I have been meaning to do this for YEARS. You beat me to it, and to top it, did a much better job than I could have ever done. I dip my fucking beanie to you, sir.
I also have been wondering if the "silver hammer" was a metaphore for something else...pretty dark Beatles song if not.

Coach McGurk soundboard Coach McGurk soundboard

Not bad...

Great idea! McGurk kicks ass. But to make a believable prank call, you should chose clips without the names of the characters from Home Movies. Yes, that would be swell! And chose some clips from more episodes besides just the nurse one (even though it's one of the best episodes!). And a few of them echo, which is a no-no. But nice job anyway! Home Movies is one of the best cartoons out there and I'm sad to see it go. And it's made with Flash!! (besides Squigglevision)

Kolohe responds:

Thanks, I'll be more carefull with my editing in the future. I really want to do one with Dr. Wierd, but I dont think that he has enough useable lines. Stay tuned.

Windows XP V 1.0 Windows XP V 1.0

Hmm...

That's weird...I never seem to have that problem with XP...maybe there is something wrong with your computer? Windows XP is the most relaible Windows OS I've ever used.
Oh and you need to fix the graphics, they look like shit.
Good job otherwise though, Flash emulators are always fun.

Jojos responds:

I've explained this before...I know XP is a great OS and Xp doesn't seem to have these problems but this was a parody meaning it is just something poking fun at something else usually original. Besides, I did this on XP so I could get the graphics.

The funny part was, every once and a while XP would make one of those "illegal operations", kinda like my parody

NG ranks/levels handbook NG ranks/levels handbook

This is very handy!

There isn't a whole lot to it, but it's great for what it is and I often refer to it for reference when I forget what a certain level image is, or what a certain badge ranks as, etc. Nice job! :-)

Pilot-Doofy responds:

Thanks, I was going to put in how much exp you needed for each level but I didn't want to include all the programming to self update lol.